자유게시판

Rain and Clouds-Huang Yi _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fisher 작성일 23-02-23 11:02 조회 91 댓글 0

본문

The laughing young man was about fifteen or sixteen years old, and he was born with a bit of a rat's head. Hearing this, he said with a sneer, "I don't weigh how many pounds I have. Is the guest seat for you to sit at random?" Cheng Liqiao blushed and stamped her foot. "I'm going to sit down," she said. "Sister," pleaded Cheng Kang. More people are laughing, all with a sense of schadenfreude. The waves moved like mountains and stood behind them, as if everything had nothing to do with him. Someone snickered and said, "If you dare to run wild here, I'm afraid you'll be driven to the bottom of the lake before you even see the face of Princess Shuangxiu." Also somebody teases: "This woman is pretty good also!" At that time, the married sister and brother became the target of public criticism. Cheng Kang was so anxious that he wanted to cry. At this time, if there was a hole, Cheng Kang would get into it and hope that the hole was deeper. Cheng Li twisted her waist to go through one of the empty tables in the inner circle. A short, stout, grinning man in his fifties happened to block the way and said, "Miss, you have something to say. There are national laws and rules. Please do me a favor and obey my arrangement." As soon as I saw this man, I knew that he was Shang Liang, one of the four protectors of the Evil Gate. Don't look at him smiling all day long. In fact, he is vicious and kills people at every turn. There is no room for "discussion". He is one of the terrible people in Jianghu. I didn't expect that even he went out today. It shows that the Evil Gate attaches great importance to this matter. Cheng Li said angrily,347 stainless steel, "Our family has a good head and a good face. Why can't we sit in the guest seat?" Around more than ten tables of people burst into laughter. There are also more kind-hearted people who show sympathy and worry about this girl who does not know the depth of heaven and earth and opens the door of evil. Shang Liang's eyes cruised on the three bodies, and finally fell on the waves and clouds, flashing a look of suspicion for the first time. Since the death of his beloved wife Xixi, he has rarely traveled in Jianghu for many years. In addition, he did not like to travel and make friends in the past, so the people who knew him were unique. How could Shang Liang think that he was one of the best people in the world. The yellow eyes of the waves and clouds seemed to open and close, drunk and awake,x56 line pipe, and looked at him without expression. Shang Liang has no reason to palpitate. "Sister!" Cried Cheng Kang! Let's just make do and go back to the table. The laughter of the crowd became louder. With a flash of anger in his eyes, Shang Liang put aside the waves and said to Cheng Li, "Miss, please go back." Cheng Li did not expect things to be so stiff and hesitated for the first time. Then Langfanyun smiled and said, "The Chengjia Ranch in Xiaoyin Village outside the village is famous all over the world. No one knows. Shang Liang, you'd better arrange for Miss Chengjia and the young master to sit in the guest seats."! Otherwise, I'm afraid you can't afford to blame Li Ruohai. All the laughter stopped in an instant. The audience was so quiet that the needle could be heard. Li Ruohai, the "evil spirit" of the master of the evil door, was listed as one of the top ten masters in the "black list", deterring the world. He dared to call him by his name, and his tone was so big that it was surprising. One of the guests at the inner table looked like a playboy. A man with a folding fan in his hand stood up and shouted, "Who dares to disrespect the master?"! I, Hua Yu, will not let him go first. This flower feather seems to speak out for justice, x60 line pipe ,uns s32760 plate, in fact, just want to touch the icing on the cake, how can the evil door let him take the lead? Shang Liang had a pair of eyes on the back of the statue. Without looking back, he said, "The playboy is kind. Please sit down and drink tea. Shang will deal with this." Shang Liang's eyes flashed fiercely. "Who are you, sir?" He asked in a deep voice. Waves turned over the clouds and laughed. He took two steps forward and passed the married sisters. "Let me lead the way," he said lightly. Shang Liang killed Da Qi. The waves and clouds came to him. Shang Liang's left hand moved slightly, and a dagger hidden in his sleeve slipped into his hand, but his face changed into a signature smile. Waves and clouds lift their feet, as if to step forward. The distance between him and Shang Liang was only eight or nine feet, and with his stride, one more step would force him to stick to Shang Liang. Shang Liang calculated the position of his fall in his heart, and the dagger in his hand was ready to go. The waves turned over the clouds and stepped down. Shang Liang's eyes were fixed on his shoulders, because no matter how dexterous a person's movements were, his shoulders were always simple and clear. The left shoulder of the billow cloud shrinks slightly and moves slightly to the right. Shang Dou laughed in his heart, thinking that you wanted to pass through me on the right, but how could you hide it from me and immediately move to the right accordingly. Do not know the eyes of a flower, waves and clouds forced to five feet to the left. Shang Liang was taken aback and went to the left, ready to stab the dagger.
Waves over the clouds suddenly turned into a positive move toward him, if not retreat, Shang Liang is bound to bump into the waves over the clouds. Shang Liang was furious, and the dagger was about to come out. The tearful body moved subtly a few times, which was an imperceptible slight movement in the eyes of outsiders, but in Shang Liang's eyes, he only felt that every movement of the other side was aimed at his own weaknesses, as if he could predict the future and understand his every intention and movement. But these movements have nothing to do with the hands and feet, but the subtle movement of the shoulders can send out signals clearly and unmistakably, which is really incredible. Shang Liang's knife not only could not be sent out, but also could not help but take three steps back. It was as if the waves had played with him a thousand times, and every time he took a step back, he took a step forward, but he was just a line ahead of him, so that he had no time to think. The momentum of the waves and clouds is calm, and the coordination of hands and feet between movements implies a mysterious and beautiful law, which is impeccable. Shang Liangran was startled and stepped aside. The waves rolled over him. As soon as Shang Liang moved his hand, the waves turned around and said lightly, "Thank you for making way, young lady and young master, please!" Shang Liang's sword could not be pierced. As soon as Cheng Li was in a daze, she could not imagine that Shang Liang was willing to give way, thinking that it was his own face, so she stood proudly and strode away. Shang Liang only felt that the waves and clouds raised the hand that beckoned his sister and brother to move forward, shaking up and down, just sealing every angle that he could make a move. He was so shocked that he forgot to say even the appearance words. The people around him saw the delicate situation and thought that Shang Liang suddenly remembered that getting married was really a great shock beyond the Great Wall, so he changed his mind temporarily,x70 line pipe, especially when he kept smiling all the time, which was really easy to misunderstand. Unless it is the "evil spirit" Li Ruohai such a master of the same level, we can see the mystery. The disciples who guard the Evil Gate in the four directions will not act rashly when they see that the Dharma Protector is in charge. lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.