자유게시판

Act like a spoiled child (campus)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fisher 작성일 23-02-23 11:01 조회 84 댓글 0

본문

Like the lecture hall of other schools, there is a red-hot propaganda notice behind it, which shows that it is the latest content. There are strong red stage curtains on both sides, and when the air conditioner at the top blows, the dense tassels swing regularly. Finally, on the projection, there is a promotional film of enrollment in No.1 Middle School, which is still at the beginning of summer. Shan Yu saw that she did not speak, a pair of eyes looking at the video is serious. I couldn't help muttering, "What's there to see? It's not as beautiful as your brother Yu's face!"! "Hey!"! How's it going Am I particularly arrogant? Shan Yu still couldn't help leaning over, and Wei Na felt a stream of hot air running down his neck into his chest. What Wei Na sat in the back, his eyes on the ground looking closely at the back of the head of the leader in front of him, looking a little nervous. Shan Yu did not see Wei Na holding hands tightly, just as she had not seen the promotional film. Transfer students! It's normal that you haven't seen this film. Wei Na's chest loosened, and the burning heat of her shoulder blades just now made her even tighter. I don't have the heart to watch the propaganda film. The promotional film, which was very vivid just now, lost its flavor in an instant. Shan Yu glanced at the little girl, sitting upright, without looking, her knees were tightly closed together. Isn't she tired? Shan Yu's long legs were stuck under the chair in front of him. The deep red cloth was not so comfortable. Shan Yu found a comfortable position and leaned against Wei Na, squinting: "I said!"! Why are you so far away from me? ” Wei Na has some trouble dealing with Shan Yu. She had some understanding of Shan Yu, so she couldn't talk to him. The more she talked to him,x60 line pipe, the more excited she became. With the words of the old life is "owe ruffian", but Wei Na will not say, Shan Yu but never seen her this kind of girl, such as fresh strength in the past, immediately do not look at her. Wei Na just didn't want to talk at the moment, and for the first time in his life, he was somewhat irritable. Perhaps this is a few points in the heart of the irritability, even looking at a few points of helplessness of Shan Yu are shown clearly. Stay away from me. I don't want to talk right now. Wei Na is really do not want to speak,x60 line pipe, the shoulder blade that burning, may be underwear buttons rub the back of the scar. I saw it last night. It's not serious. "Oh, yo." Shan Yu wanted to continue to talk, but when he looked at Wei Na's really uncomfortable expression, his teasing words turned to earnest concern: You are.. Menstrual period! Wei Na's ears burst red in an instant, and Wei Na knew that every time her ears became hot, her ears would also burst red. Shan Yu saw her put down her loose hair from her ear, raised her eyebrows, and became more and more sure that she was on her period. So he sat quietly. Finally to the end, Wei Na shrugged his shoulders slightly, the range of movement is so small that there is no. Out of the corner of my eye, I looked at the quiet teenager next to me. He was a boy like a bully at ordinary times. When he smiled, he was clean. When he just introduced No.1 Middle School to the leader who was short, he was also warm and moist. He could see the appearance of a big man at ordinary times. However, until the evening self-study, uns s32760 plate ,uns c68700, Wei Na ignored Shan Yu and did not move much. When Shan Yu came over with two cups of milk tea at dinner, Wei Na was still expressionless and pushed the milk tea back. I didn't even look at Shan Yu, but his expression was very thin. Shan Yu also thought that she was on her period, thinking that adults did not count the villains, but who would not like Wei Na's smelly face. This is the second time Weina has refused something from him, the coffee, and. This is the time. Shan Yu is a little narrow-minded, others do not know, he himself does not know. But the depressing atmosphere around Shan Yu and Wei Na is very obvious, at least a few of them felt it. Brother Yu is very unhappy now. The author has something to say: Shan · narrow-minded · Yu: Am I narrow-minded? Chapter 12 twelve tones. During the evening self-study, Shan Yu rarely went out to play basketball. Zhao Minglang went to KTV to sing and accompanied Shan Yu to study hard for a month. They had already begun to be impatient and were itching to come out to eat, drink and play. Shan Yu came in a hurry, and when he came back, Wei Na was just not there, but out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of her being surrounded by several girls at the back door, and immediately pretended to take out the book inside the table and began to study.
Wei Na had just washed his face, so the curtain of his hair was still a little wet, and at this time he was still holding the medicine that the girls in the other class had just handed her, so when he saw Shan Yu, he put it directly on his desk. Shan Yu thought she would say something, see her give him medicine, but also some happy, originally she also knew to care about him ah. I just saw the note on the medicine box, and my face was black. Shan Yu thanked her, but Wei Na did not look back. Shan Yu noticed Wei Na's wet hair just now, and pulled out several pieces of paper from the table and stuffed them into her arms. Wei Na looked back at him. The teenager's expression is a little fierce. Wei Na looked at Shan Yu in a daze, and did not reach out to take out the paper in his arms, looking a bit dull. Shan Yu saw that she had no movement, and pulled out a few pieces of paper from the table belly one after another. The boy's arm was very long, and when Wei Na did not react, Shan Yu was already rubbing her hair with the paper in his hand. Shan Yu thought to himself, "Her face is not hot at all. Why is it so cold during her period?"? What Wei Na thinks is: Wei Na, you keep a distance with him. After a few breaths. Wei Na turned his head directly, and waved Shan Yu's hand, "Pa," the voice was a little loud. Some chagrin, a lot of people in the class, I guess everyone saw. Originally, the students in the class were somewhat surprised to see Shan Yu come back for self-study. Everyone thought that Shan Yu was not in the class these two days and was absent from class again. After all, the old man has so many things to do, how can he take care of learning? So as soon as Shan Yu came in, everyone pretended to do their homework, but in fact they were all aiming at Wei Na out of the corner of their eye. This melon, how many people want to eat but can not eat, they can get first-hand information. In addition to eating melons, he did not forget to sigh with emotion: a straight A student is a straight A student, and a school bully is fearless in the case of intellectual blessing! Shan Yu's hand was waved away. Obviously, Wei Na lost the face of Shan Yu this time,uns s31803 sheet, but Shan Yu was not angry at all, probably because he was rejected by Wei Na again and again, he was somewhat immune. lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.