자유게시판

Female Psychologist Settles a Case in Jianghu

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fisher 작성일 23-02-23 10:58 조회 48 댓글 0

본문

Liu Xiang's blood splashed out, splashed all over Gu Kang, and splashed on his face. He didn't mind. He looked at Liu Xiang's painful expression and said to him, "You laugh at me for not daring to do it yourself. You laugh at me for being a coward?"? You see, the killer is very simple. It just depends on whether I am willing and need it or not. Now do you understand? My Martial Uncle's death was more troublesome. He had his own reasons. However, it was also disturbed by Su Xiaopei. Although I hate her very much, I don't have a pig's head, unlike you. Liu Xiang tilted his head and died after being poked by the sword. Gu Kang pulled out his sword and looked coldly at his body. Sir's instructions were that it would be better to get a new one than to make up for the mess. It's you, Liu Xiang. Su Xiaopei will be very surprised. Later that day, Ran Feize went to the government office to pick up Su Xiaopei from work. He quietly told her that Liu Xiang had entered a house in an alley and never came out again. The watchmen did not dare to get too close for fear of being discovered, so they did not hear anything inside. But waiting for a long time also did not see people, he found Bai Yulang asked, Bai Yulang may not see Liu Xiang for a long time, his room's secret compartment has nothing, these days also did not see him receive any news. Now into the house does not come out, I do not know what tricks Liu Xiang. Su Xiaopei didn't figure it out either. There was no news of Liu Xiang until nightfall. Ran Feize told the helpers to pay more attention. But even though everyone was psychologically prepared, when a blood-red coffin stood quietly in the street of the government office in the middle of the night, everyone was startled. The street where the government office is located is the street where Su Xiaopei and Ran Feize live. The coffin was placed against the wall on the side of the street, and no one noticed it in the dark. It was only when the morning light was slightly visible on the horizon that the officer patrolling the street discovered the eerie red color, like blood. The official turned pale in panic and did not dare to open it. He shouted and ran back to the government office to summon people. Ran Feize was woken up by the noise in the street and got up quickly. First, he called Su Xiaopei up and asked her to change her clothes. Then he went out to look at her. He only glanced at her and then turned around and told Su Xiaopei about it. Su Xiaopei went with him, when many officials came, Qin police chief and Bai Yulang were there, and many people were woken up. Qin Dezheng waved his hand and said, "Take it back to the Yamen first. Don't disturb the people." Even so, many people were frightened by the blood-red coffin. Su Xiaopei and Ran Feize followed the coffin and watched it being carried to the courtyard of the Yamen. Qin Dezheng personally knocked and listened, confirmed that there was no mechanism, and then opened it. Into the eye,brushless gear motor, impressively is the body of Liu Xiang. The author has something to say: I have thought about the event in general, but I am not satisfied with the details. Today, the number of words in this chapter is a little less, and I will think about the follow-up. I hope this chapter can surprise you as much as it surprises Xiao Pei. Chapter 102. Liu Xiang is dead! This is beyond Su Xiaopei's expectation. It's as if you've studied your opponent's various situations, come up with various countermeasures, practiced the peerless magic skills, and are waiting to compete in the ring, and your opponent is ready to put on a posture that you can bring it on. However, at the moment when the battle whistle sounded, the opponent disappeared into thin air. That's it. It's gone. Su Xiaopei really never thought that the other side's evil was so quick, decisive and accurate. Liu Xiang is the best breakthrough point at present, but Du Chengming eliminated him. As long as there is the slightest mistake or mistake, he will deal with it. He got the jump on her. Su Xiaopei looked at Liu Xiang's body and did not speak. But all the people around the fried pot, Liu Xiang is fast, Vending Machine Motor ,Small Geared Motors, the yamen is full of his brothers, their good brothers were killed by the villain also arrogantly placed on the street, how can this let the brothers swallow. Many captors rushed to find the prefect. When the prefect arrived, they all knelt down and said, "My Lord, please make decisions for Brother Xiang and punish the murderer severely!" When the prefect saw the situation in the courtyard and saw the red coffin, his face was livid. As soon as he raised his hand, he asked the crowd to get up and said that the villain's trip, ignoring the law and ignoring human life, was a provocation to the officials and could not be tolerated. The whole government must work together to pull out the villain and bring him to justice. The crowd shouted to drink, and the crowd was indignant. The prefect called for an immediate autopsy.
Several yamen officers lifted Liu Xiang's body, put it on the felt cloth, and moved it to the autopsy room. The other officers were unwilling to leave and could not be disturbed, so they waited around the room far away. Su Xiaopei, Ran Feize, Qin Dezheng and the prefect entered the room and observed carefully. He made a careful examination and reported to the prefect and others that Liu Xiang had died of a double-edged sword wound. Both swords were stabbed in the chest, and the blade was two inches wide, no different from the width of an ordinary sword. Other than that, there was no other trauma. Ran Feize waited for him to stop, and then went forward to check. After looking at it for a while, he said, "The murder weapon is a two-foot-long sword. The murderer is as tall as Captain Liu Kuai. He uses his right hand and is highly skilled in martial arts. When he uses the sword, he uses internal force. The sword breaks the ribs straight and the bone fracture is smooth. It is obvious that he has great strength.". A blow, without hesitation, the sword wound marks show that he twisted the sword handle, this should be the first sword, a sword down, Liu Kuaikuai is not yet fatal, he twisted the sword handle is to aggravate the pain of Liu Kuaikuai, also taught him to cry out. This is the second sword. This sword kills. The technique is very neat. No one spoke in the room for a time, everyone was in a heavy mood, the murderer was so vicious, not to mention killing, but also tortured Liu Xiang on his deathbed. Qin Dezheng is around to see this kind of murder case, listen to also hot eyes, his brother suffered this bad luck, his heart is really uncomfortable. Su Xiaopei stepped aside, took Liu Xiang's sword and handed it to Ran Feize. "Look, strong man. Is there any trace on this sword? Can you see that Liu has fought with the murderer?" Ran Feize pulled out the knife and looked at it carefully. There are no new marks, with the strength of the murderer, the texture of the knife, or the combination, there must be traces left. Su Xiaopei nodded. The prefect frowned and said, "Ran Zhuangshi said that from this sword, we can see that Captain Liu didn't do it." "From the knife and the body,24v Gear Motor, we can see that he did not do it, and there was no defensive wound." The prefect turned to look at Su Xiaopei and asked, "What do you think of the girl?" 。 ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.