자유게시판

Second marriage can also be stirred up.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fisher 작성일 23-02-23 10:55 조회 55 댓글 0

본문

"It's time to punish you," Pei Zhaoyang said thoughtfully. "What are you punished for?" Xin Ruan bent down quickly, held his lips in his mouth, and kissed him for a moment. After a while, his cheeks were red and he was released. His eyes were watery, like a spring. "Is that enough?" Pei Zhaoyang is also a little bit of breath instability, but did not let go, quite meaningful to shake his head, hooked her waist to the inside area, the two fell together on the narrow hospital bed. The small hospital bed was overwhelmed and made a "squeaking" sound. Xin Ruan breathed lightly: "Don't.." This is a hospital.. It was heard by others. Enough is enough. "Of course it's not enough," said Pei Zhaoyang in a dumb voice. "You're too naughty. Call me a nice one first to see your sincerity." It's really insatiable. Xin Ruan had no choice but to raise his body to his ear and called out softly with a red face: "Husband.." The soft and slippery body brushed his sensitive parts, the fragrance between his nose lingered, and the blood in his body boiled in an instant. Pei Zhaoyang endured the palpitations in his body and said discontentedly, "I'm not sincere enough." Xin Ruan was ashamed and annoyed. "What do you want?" Pei Zhaoyang couldn't help it. "Spank you first," he said in a dumb voice. …… The bed squeaked again. Chapter 80 Xiaoyangchun (2). The two stayed in Zhaonan City for a total of four days. In the next two days, Xin Ruan's health was obviously better. Pei Zhaoyang drove with her for a ride outside, went to various places of interest, and also took a day to see the shooting place of Ning Bai and Yu Qiaoqiao. Ning Bai was all right. When Yu Qiaoqiao, the producer of the program group,facial recognition thermometer, saw Pei Zhaoyang, her eyes shone and she lobbied him personally to participate in the program. Unfortunately, Pei Zhaoyang refused in one sentence: "Sorry, I don't like to participate in this childish game." The producer's face was green, and he could not throw his face to the big president, so he had to silently begin to reflect on where his games were childish. Xin Ruan and Zhou Xiaoyan were talking and laughing, while Pei Zhaoyang sat under the tree and looked at them from time to time. In a sea of flowers, the smiling woman is more charming than the flower,digital signage kiosk, adding a bit of agility to the beautiful scenery, which is pleasing to the eye, and the only eyesore is the little fresh meat next to it. Have to admit, Zhou Xiaoyan is really very good-looking, facial features can not pick out a flaw, see people are also very polite, there is no popular star's shelf. However, because of the need to shoot, he spent a little light makeup, and tied a few small silver rings on his earlobes, which inevitably made Pei Zhaoyang, a former soldier, feel a little disapproving: Men still wear earrings, temperature screening kiosk ,interactive kiosk price, and the smell of makeup seems to be a little bit, without a sense of manliness. Also do not know what Zhou Xiaoyan said a joke, Xin Ruan and Yu Qiaoqiao burst out laughing, back and forth. Pei Zhaoyang's face changed a little, and he picked up the paper cup and drank all the boiled water. General Manager Pei, teacher Cui, the weather is hot, eat a melon to kill the fire. Someone smiled and said beside him, bringing over a pot of cut cantaloupe. The producer saw that it was a second-tier actress named Yin Yulu invited by the program group. She was usually very good at being a person. She could look at the eyes and speak. She was beautiful and popular. He was here alone with Pei Zhaoyang. I don't know what happened. The air pressure beside the big president was getting lower and lower. Sitting here, he was almost out of breath. Now someone came to warm up. He immediately felt relieved: "Xiao Yin, you still have a heart. Come on, invite Pei Zong to eat something." Yin Yulu immediately took a piece of cantaloupe and handed it over. She said in a charming voice, "General Manager Pei, this melon is very sweet. This Zhaonan, there is nothing else, but the fruit is rich and sweet. My face is more and more watery. Really, if you don't believe me, you can see." Pei Zhaoyang moved in the heart, did not go to pick up the melon, but carefully looked at Yin Yulu's face. Indeed, the girl's skin is quite good, tight and tender, white and red. Pei Zhaoyang asked for advice modestly: "What do you usually eat?" Yin Yulu's eyes flashed a trace of surprise, and her heart suddenly became proud. You really can't believe the superficial articles.
It is said on the Internet that Pei Zhaoyang and his wife are deeply in love with each other, which makes her think about it before she comes over, and she is afraid that it will be boring when the time comes. Now it seems that rumors are rumors after all, how can a man not cheat? No matter how beautiful and talented your wife is, how can you not be tired of seeing her every day? Seeing a fresh and beautiful woman is not a crisp bone on a crisp? She quickly took out her cell phone and said with a charming smile, "Mr. Pei, please add a WeChat. This skin care thing is not clear at once. I will talk to you carefully at that time." "Why do you add WeChat?" Pei Zhaoyang was a little puzzled. "I just want to ask you for advice. I can help my wife take care of her skin later." Yin Yulu couldn't believe her ears: "You.." What did you say? For your wife.. Take care of your skin? "Yes, my wife likes to eat what I make with my own hands. I heard that white fungus cherry soup has a miraculous effect on invigorating qi, nourishing blood and whitening. Have you ever eaten it?" Pei Zhaoyang is very patient to consult. This I don't really know.. I just made a.. Yin Yulu is a little messy in the wind. What did you do? Pei Zhaoyang was a little impatient with her hesitation, frowning, and his eyes were obviously sharp. Yin Yulu was startled and blurted out: "Fruit acid skin!"! I did.. No, no, no, I'm kidding. Yes, I just drink tremella soup. The effect is very good. I always insist on drinking it. Pei Zhaoyang's heart is clear. The original is to do medical cosmetology, or small Ruan good, pure natural natural good skin, that is, these two days because of shock and fatigue skin lost luster, and so on to fill a few days will certainly be able to play as soft as before. There was a sound of footsteps. Xin Ruan came over and hooked his neck from behind with both hands. He asked with a smile, "What are you talking about?"? You look very happy. Yin Yulu managed to squeeze out a smile: "Mrs. Pei is here. Oh,temperature scanning kiosks, look at my memory. Just now the assistant asked me to make up. I forgot. You talk. Excuse me first. I'm sorry." She hurried away, Xin Ruan looked at her back suspiciously, turned his head and stared at Pei Zhaoyang. hsdtouch.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.