자유게시판

Liu Yunpu

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fisher 작성일 23-02-23 10:54 조회 53 댓글 0

본문

Zhang Boyao said, "I heard that because a lot of inferior military supplies were carried in one of your goods and there was no approval to accompany them, they were found out at yuanan Station.". It happened that Commander-in-Chief Shangguan had recently lost his temper because of the high price and poor quality of military supplies and the unclear accounts, so the military headquarters was particularly rigorous in the investigation and reported it. The Commander-in-Chief was furious and ordered an immediate arrest, without even a chance to save it. When Tang Zixu heard this, he felt cold all over and said, "But this is definitely not our company's. Several batches of goods from yuan An are all daily necessities and textiles. How can there be military supplies?". Uncle, you know, my father never did this kind of thing even though he was after profit. Zhang Boyao sighed and said, "I also know that you would never do such an illegal thing. But now the military supplies are found in your car, and not a little bit. There are several wagons piled up. How can people defend themselves?"? Heard that this matter is Shangguan Commander-in-Chief personally in the inspector, very difficult. When Tang Zixu heard such a thing, he was too anxious to think about it. After turning around a few times, he said, "What should I do now in my uncle's opinion?"? The company at home has been checked by them. I am not afraid of those account books and documents. There will be absolutely no problem. But my father was arrested by them. What should I do? He was afraid that the old man would suffer in it. "Don't worry," said Zhang Boyao. "I've got someone to go through the door and see if I can find out more. I also have several acquaintances in the army. Your father's charges have not been verified, and he is also a social celebrity. I don't think they will act rashly. Think about it,electronic board for classroom, what enemies of your father have always wanted to frame you? "Or is there an illegal person in the company who wants to make a profit without telling the company?" Tang Zixu thought for a while and said, "I don't know the enemy. I'll go back to check the problems in the company immediately. Now the company is very chaotic at home. I'll go back to take care of it first and then consult my uncle." Zhang Boyao nodded and said, "Don't be too flustered. Although this is a big thing, it's not impossible to solve it. Besides, your father hasn't done anything illegal. Sooner or later, it can be found out.". Everything I will dredge for you,smartboards for business, Minting is very concerned about you, you go back to tell her, tell her to rest assured. Tang Zixu agreed for a moment. Before going out, he shook Zhang Minting's hand and said, "I have nothing to do. Things at home are messy now. I'm afraid I can't come over for a few days." Zhang Minting knew that he was anxious and did not leave him much. She only said, "If there is anything that Dad can help, you can call me." When Tang Zixu saw her taking care of him like this, he forced himself to smile and said, "I know. Uncle has to rely on a lot here." When Tang Zixu returned to the company, it was already a mess. Several managers surrounded him to inquire about the news. He himself could not say anything, so he had to order all the employees to go home first, leaving a few capable assistants to clean up the mess. After examining all the remaining documents, touch screen board classroom ,interactive boards for classrooms, it was already late at night. When Tang Zixu returned home, Mrs. Tang waited anxiously. He only comforted him by saying that there must have been a misunderstanding. When he returned to his room, he couldn't sleep. He had never experienced such a thing before. The confusion and fear in his heart surged up. The investigation of the military headquarters did not know when it would be. The company stopped and suffered great losses. There would be rumors everywhere in a few days. There were also those who wanted to tear up the contract. Master Tang was detained and did not know what the situation was, nor did he know where the military supplies in the wagon came from. Tang Zixu tossed and turned all night without sleeping. Early the next morning, Tang Zixu changed his clothes and went to the army headquarters to inquire about the situation. The receptionist was very polite. He only said that he needed to assist in the investigation, but in any case, he refused to let him see Master Tang and refused to say how long the investigation would take. Tang Zixu had to return without success, and went to the company to check his men carefully, but he couldn't get a clue for a while. Zhang Boyao called him and said that he had asked someone to ask about the treatment of Master Tang and told him to relax first, but in this case, I'm afraid no one could say it, so he could only tell him to check carefully again and again.
Tang Zixu couldn't. He tossed about in the company for a few days without a result. He sent someone to yuan An, but was told that all the goods had been sealed up and were not allowed to be checked again. He had to have the approval of the military headquarters or the instructions of the commander-in-chief to open the box, so even this clue could not be used. A few days later, Tang Zixu went to Zhang Boyao's house again. Zhang Minting was still very concerned about him, which made him feel at ease. He was always worried about the warmth and coldness of human feelings these days. If Zhang Boyao was not willing to help, he would have nowhere to ask for help. Zhang Boyao saw him in the study as usual, and Tang Zixu sat dejectedly on the sofa, without any idea in his mind. Zhang Boyao smoked for a long time before he said, "Zixu, it's not that I want to say something discouraging, but this time, I'm afraid it's really ominous.". I believe your father was wronged, but now the evidence is conclusive, and you can't find a flaw, so it's very difficult to reverse the verdict. I asked several acquaintances in the army headquarters to say that the commander-in-chief was extremely angry this time and that it was very difficult to intercede. Tang Zixu sighed and said, "I just want to find some evidence. Now the account books and documents and even the goods have been sealed up. Where can I find evidence? Two days ago, even several managers and accountants in the company were taken away. I heard that they haven't been put back yet. Besides, if the people my uncle is looking for can't help, what can I do?" Zhang Boyao said, "Although it's very difficult to intercede, if I can meet the commander-in-chief, I'm afraid there's still room for me to do so. However, with the temper of the commander-in-chief, to go now is to add fuel to the fire, but if I don't go, I'm afraid it will take a long time to become a fixed decision.". After thinking about it, I had no choice but to start with the Commander-in-Chief's nephew, Shangguanheng. The Commander-in-Chief regarded him as his own and loved him very much. I was afraid that I could hear a word or two. I've already found someone here to make an appointment for you to see him. You have to think about it yourself. Is there anyone who can speak to him? It's only when both sides work together that the effect is great. Tang Zixu listened to this paragraph of words,86 smart board, in the brain suddenly, was stupefied for a long time only then way: "Uncle said is, I go to think of a way." 。 hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.