자유게시판

Bewitching in Miaojiang _ Nanwu Kasaya Science Buddha

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fisher 작성일 23-02-23 10:54 조회 181 댓글 0

본문

The boats of the Dragon and Tiger Mountain were getting closer and closer. Seeing that all his men were like dead mothers, the Lord of Ciyuan Pavilion took a deep breath and encouraged everyone: "Don't worry. The Dragon and Tiger Mountain also has a friendship with us. The real dragon is hard to control. We may not be unable to cooperate.". And even if it's a fight, we have the Dragon Search, Mr. Huang Da, and the Maoshan Taoist Xiao Keming, who just defeated Mochizuki, and each of us. With these, what are we afraid of? We have lost many brothers and paid too much. Do we still need to be afraid? The owner of Ciyuan Pavilion waved his hands and made an impassioned speech. His warm mood infected us. All of us were excited and no longer afraid. The boat of Dragon and Tiger Mountain finally approached. The two boats were only ten meters apart, and they could see the expressions on each other's faces. I didn't see the legendary first master of Dragon and Tiger Mountain, Shanyang Zhenren. Standing at the bow of the boat was Yin Dingjiang, beside which were Luo Dingquan and the arrogant young man I saw this morning, that is, Little Tianshi. General Yin Ding looked at this side, handed his hand from afar, and shouted, "Dragon and Tiger Mountain is here to handle affairs. Please make way for the friends of Ciyuan Pavilion. This kindness has been accepted. In the future, if you have something to ask for, you will be allowed." He said this politely, but in fact, he was so overbearing that he wanted to drive us away and let him monopolize the place. But we just confirmed here, how did the Dragon and Tiger Mountain know that there is a real dragon here? The head of Ciyuan Pavilion smiled bitterly and said, "Alas, these opportunistic guys have no ability to find themselves, but they have to occupy the fruits of others.". Shouting is Yin Ding will,interactive whiteboards in the classroom, he naturally ignored, and by the side of the loud voice field shopkeeper response, the two sides are good is a dispute, but also each other have a bottom line, and do not point out the meaning, stalemate, dragon and tiger mountain in the end or decent, see the dragon number does not retreat, they do not request,interactive touch screens education, just said that since do not give face, then it doesn't matter, this kindness, he dragon and tiger mountain also still wrote down. Write it down, then write it down, pull up the tiger skin and pull the flag, no one is frightened to grow up. The Dragon and Tiger Mountain boat passed slowly beside the Xunlong and docked at a place 20 meters apart. There were several strange faces on the other boat, clustered together with the little heavenly teacher, looking at the Xunlong unscrupulously. Their bow was low, and the side of the Dragon was extremely high, but this did not affect their psychological condescending gaze. Ciyuan Pavilion several speakers discussed, let everyone not move at random, Dragon and Tiger Mountain, the first crab will be eaten by them, as to whether it will be clamped lips, that depends on their ability. The bottom of the boat on the Dragon and Tiger Mountain was flat, smart board for conference room ,touch screen interactive whiteboard, and after anchoring, a small boat was separated and rowed toward the Huilongtan under the cliff. This arrogance does not matter, the most exasperating thing is that someone found that the boat was actually the boat we sent Mochizuki Zhenren away last time. Xunlong brought a total of three landing boats, two of which were taken away by the Fish Head Gang, and one of which was here in the Dragon and Tiger Mountain, but there was no one in Ciyuan Pavilion at the moment. The account of the Fish Head Gang was another matter, but the attitude of the Dragon and Tiger Mountain was really furious. The people on the boat shouted one after another, but the Lord of Ciyuan Pavilion suppressed the resentment of the people and asked them to wait. There were five people on the boat, all dressed in water. When they got close to the edge of Huilongtan, they found that the current was spinning. The boat kept spinning. Someone made a knot on the mountain wall and the shore with a rope. After fixing the boat, they took turns to turn over and go into the water, looking for it at the bottom of the pool. So come and go several rounds, down a dozen people, the result is that in addition to one was almost involved in the current, there is no useful news to come. Time imperceptibly to the evening, Xunlong under four heavy anchors, quietly standing, Dragon and Tiger Mountain a lot of tossing and turning, no harvest, we do not move, each returned to the cabin to sit and breathe, watching the beautiful sunset, bit by bit sinking in the Western Hills. Just as I was about to enter samadhi, suddenly there was a sound of a huge wave beating on the surface of the water. Someone shouted outside, "The lake is coming!" I rushed out of the door and looked out, only to see that the boat on the edge of the pool had capsized, and that the lake Jiao that appeared that night had dropped a tail on the lake, but in that direction, it was heading for the Dragon and Tiger Mountain.
Seeing this, I don't know why, but I smiled unkindly. ww w . xia oshu otxt.co mt.xt. Small `saying` day . Don Chapter 1100 Tu Jiao eats meat. Although the head of the lake Jiao had been injured by the arrangement of the Xunlong before because of its unauthorized attack on the Xunlong, it was violent at the moment, but it was a first-class terror. The lake water in the area around the Dragon and Tiger Mountain was stirred up by it, and there were small whirlpools everywhere. The reeds by the lake and the Metasequoia trees on the shore were constantly trembling, making a clatter of wind. As the sun set in the west, Hu Jiao, who had been hiding in the depths of Dongting Lake for many years, finally surfaced and suddenly rose up, ready to overturn the boat of Dragon and Tiger Mountain to the side. Between this red lake Jiao and this group of old Taoist priests, I don't know what happened, which made it bury all the people in the Dragon and Tiger Mountain regardless of its own safety, or maybe it had the duty to guard the dragon's lair, so it had the determination to kill anyone who might disturb the dragon's lair. This Hujiao has an ugly and ferocious face, eats too much human flesh and does evil everywhere, so I don't have much affection for it. I feel that it's just a dog-eat-dog, a mouthful of hair, so I don't have too many ideas. I just act as a crowd of onlookers and watch the good play. Prior to this, the lake Jiao once dragon and tiger mountain to a boat overturned on the spot, and then track the real person in the boat, kill a few people, lift the boat and escape, show it in the lake that natural pressure, but such a record at the moment there is nothing to boast about the capital,interactive panel board, it did not appear again to the dragon and tiger mountain I saw that the people sailing on the Dragon and Tiger Mountain were not afraid at all, but cheered and jumped up. So it seems that Shanyang Zhenren should not have followed the fleet before, but now he is here. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.