자유게시판

Purple eyes and butterfly wings

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fisher 작성일 23-02-23 10:52 조회 60 댓글 0

본문

“……” Miao Lin opened her mouth wide and could not speak. It was so shocking that if she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she would never have believed that a dancer could do so. That's the highest level of a dancer. It's not seduction, it's bewitching: seducing the mind, controlling the mind. In fact, there's nothing wrong with control skills alone, right? The fairy looked at Miao Lin amiably: "It's challenging to operate a controlling profession, isn't it?" "To the point of bewitching." What an effort it takes. Miao Lin sighed. "Talent," the fairy pointed to her brain and said, "and fate." "I'll teach you one more trick to see clearly-the dragnet." The fairy saw that Miao Lin did not answer, so she simply shot again, this time there was no bamboo tube monster to kill, she simply attacked the bamboo forest. Still beautiful ballet-like posture, white silk and silk thread emerged from behind her,interactive whiteboard for schools, cuffs, instantly wrapped a pole of bamboo tightly, and then rotated, the cocoon made of white silk has been torn, but the original pole of bamboo has also been turned into bamboo scraps. OK Awesome "Ding Dong!"! Congratulations to the players who have learned the '! "Of'Dragnet' from their slender waists. The voice of the system sounded and Miao Lin was called back to her senses. Awesome The fairy has now become Miao Lin's most worshipped idol. How interesting The fairy chuckled gracefully. "Try it yourself." Miao Lin began to try, clumsy at first,digital interactive whiteboard, can only wave a ribbon, but also always hit, but Miao Lin and Li Xiang have a stubborn, a strong practice in that ah practice ah, even when the fairy left do not know. After half a day.. "Ah, I can finally swing two belts!" The bamboo tube monster who was about to attack Miaolin fainted directly when he heard this. After a day.. "Ah, I can finally aim all the tapes!" The bamboo tube monster who got up again to prepare for a sneak attack heard this and hung down again. After two days.. "You have practiced well, and you have made great progress in charm. You can finish your apprenticeship." The fairy once again appeared behind Miao Lin without being noticed, directly scaring to death the bamboo tube monster who was prepared to attack for the third time. Are you ready? But I think it's still a long way off! Miao Lin said excitedly, smart boards for conference rooms ,classroom interactive whiteboard, these days in addition to offline meals is to practice, when he was so diligent? But the fairy said really a little sleepy, wait for the next line to catch up on sleep, by the way, ask Li Xiang to stew chicken soup for himself. By the way, why doesn't Li Xiang get off the line these days? "Don't be self-deprecating." The fairy smiled. "How is it?"? Do you still think dancers are vases? "I don't think so." Miao Lin smiled shyly: "There is no weakest profession, only the weakest player." After two days of practicing and killing monsters, Miaolin also reached level 20. After hurriedly assigning points, she saw the fairy approaching seriously: "Since you are leaving, there are several points I must remind you. First, never give up on yourself again. If you do this again, I will destroy your martial arts!" Miao Lin stretched out her tongue and said, "I dare not any more." "You are not my disciple yet," said the fairy. Point 2: I have shown you how to be bewitched, and how much you understand depends on your own understanding. However, some people are immune to bewitching. "Who is so powerful?" Miao Lin is actually most concerned about the number of such people, she is sure to complain that the dancers are not good, of course, in front of the fairy she did not dare to say. Fairy leisurely recollection: "I was also just debut, can not see some unfair things … …" Have you heard of the massacre in the South China Sea ten years ago? Although Li Xiang told Miao Lin about Nie Yinniang, she didn't say anything about the South China Sea incident, so Miao Lin didn't know. I don't know, but I once cast a spell on a young man of the Magic Feather Clan and all kinds of other special housekeeping skills. It's all useless, but you may never meet a man like him. What you need to be careful about is the amulet. Fairies have their serious moments.
"Charms?" Miao Lin wanted to think: "What person's skill?" "Hide skills." The fairy sighed, "I was tied to my body by the amulet. Don't you see that I have been staying here all the time?" "Then how did I get in?" Miao Lin does not understand, is his body also planted under the amulet? "You must have had no idea when you came in. Only a truly innocent person can come in." Miao Linhan came in without any consciousness when she was really drunk: "Then how can I get out?" "Go back the way you came. You can't use the scroll back to the city here." The fairy said lightly, "There is a third point. Don't interrupt.". Now that you have practiced the dragnet, I will give you this enamel rose ring. Now you can take me as your teacher. "Really?" Miao Lin looked at the ring: Enamel Rose Ring (Silver), exclusive equipment for dancers. Level 20) Psychic Power + 25% Speed + 9 MP recovery speed + 10% Additional viewing effect — — Rose Story Miao Lin was overjoyed after seeing the attribute and hurriedly worshipped it. Ding-dong! Congratulations to the player Chu waist slender worship Zhao Feiyan as a teacher! Get a silver enamel rose ring! The system sounds. And you are Miao Lin was too surprised to speak. I am Zhao Feiyan! Fairy It's not Zhao Feiyan's smile. I've never seen Zhao Feiyan dressed up as a Miao! "" Miao Lin's wail echoed in the valley. Chapter 53 Xuanbing Stone (2). Two days. Two whole days. I traveled all over the Changbai Mountain, but I still found nothing. Apart from the occasional sika deer and snow cock that I can fight, I have never seen any other strange things, not to mention the target of this mission: ice toads. Seeing that the steamed buns in the package were almost eaten up by me,4k smart board, I decided that if I couldn't find the ice toad again, I would go straight back to the city! Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll be the first player to die because I can't find the monster. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.