자유게시판

President's Hidden Marriage Star Fairy Wife

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fisher 작성일 23-02-23 10:50 조회 126 댓글 0

본문

After entering the study, Ou Yuchen immediately took the script and song to his uncle, and then told his uncle about his analysis of the artists of Mingyue Film and Television. My uncle looked at the song and saw that he didn't know much about it, so he roughly glanced at the lyrics. Then pick up the script to look at, an hour passed, two hours passed, uncle is still immersed in the script, Ou Yuchen shouted twice, "uncle, uncle, what do you think of this script?"? Is it suitable for these actors in the company? "Not bad, you boy, can't you wait until I finish reading it?" "I fully considered the advantages of the company's artists and tailored this script.". The songs were also created for the two singers according to their voices and singing methods. You can evaluate this work to senior agents and directors in the company. Uncle, what I want to tell you now is that I need 20 million yuan. Can Uncle lend me the money? I will return the money to you in two months. These works will be given to Uncle. I have many better works than this. I am not short of them. "Xiao Chen ah, see your work, uncle is very happy, originally my Xiao Chen is so talented,outdoor ficus tree, you want to borrow 20 million, after the New Year uncle will be ready for you, when you come to get it, when the New Year you want to go back to Ou home?"? If you don't go back, come to my uncle for the Spring Festival! No, I'm not going back to Ou's house. I don't want them to know where I am for the time being? If someone asks about me, you can tell them that they called me from a public phone during the Spring Festival. I'll go to my uncle's house later to see my grandfather. I won't come here anymore during the Spring Festival. I have a friend who is still waiting for me at home. He came all the way to start a business with me. He can't leave him alone for the Spring Festival. After that,large ficus tree, my uncle called my uncle and my grandfather, and then took Ou Yuchen to my grandfather's home. The three of them chatted together. They didn't say much about the specific things. After all, my grandfather was old and didn't want him to worry too much. After Grandpa returned to his room, his uncle also told Ou Yuchen that if someone bullied him, he must tell his uncle that they were all his backing. The first pot of gold in Chapter 14 of the main text Back from his uncle's home, Ou Yuchen and Lin Shan began to do all kinds of planning. The New Year was coming soon, and the two of them went out to buy some dry food while they were resting. There was only a little meat left in the refrigerator when Phyl was there, and some vegetables left by Phyl in the kitchen. Two people are also very much looking forward to this New Year, who knows that in this house, in this New Year, the people here will bring many surprises to the future. Busy two people spent the New Year. On the sixth day of the New Year, when the unit just started to work, silk ficus tree ,faux ficus tree, my uncle contacted Ou Yuchen and asked him to get the money. Ou Yuchen insisted on writing an IOU to my uncle to ensure that the money would be returned in two months. Because the protection of copyright here is very strict, Ou Yuchen asked his uncle to sign Siqi when he registered his works. On the way back, he bought two computers and installed a network at home. The computers were placed in a corner of the living room and began to confirm his guess step by step. The basic law of development of this world is similar to that of previous lives. Some industries lag behind those of previous lives. What can you use? The laws and regulations of this life are different from those of previous lives. What should you pay attention to? Lin Shan has begun to run outside every day, running around outside, two people have their own division of labor. Feather Feier also began the last semester of her senior year of high school. At school, Feather Feier wore a loose and fat school uniform. She could not see her figure at all. Her hair was tied up casually, and she wore a thick pair of glasses on her face. No one in the school knew that Yufei herself was very beautiful. Her father and mother pay more attention to the inner, Yufei son from an early age with his father to learn painting, with his mother to learn music, the rest of the time is a person reading in the house, do not know when the eyes on the myopia, his face began to set up a pair of thick eyes, because of perennial glasses and vision reasons, the original pair of watery eyes become dim.
Since Mu Xuefei came, after her own conditioning and practice in the space Reiki, her eyes have become more beautiful than before, but she also knows that she can not suddenly become too different from before, so in school as before. Because she is the kind of very inconspicuous existence in the class, she does not like to play with her classmates, and even the classmates in the class are still not recognized by herself. Back to school these three months, she worked hard to learn some of the art exam to prepare for the talent show, but also a section of the performance class, in addition to Tao Tao will come to chat with themselves every day, she is three points a line every day, home, school, performance class, back home is her most relaxed moment. Yuhu had been brought out from the space by her. She bought him some discs for children to learn Pinyin and recognize Chinese characters so that he could study at home. Every day before class, she left him enough food at home. She couldn't go home at noon, so she prepared some more in the morning and put them in a thermos cup for him. Now the little jade tiger has been able to walk around the house leisurely, coupled with the proud little expression on his face, how to look at it is a cute little baby, so that Phyl can not help but pinch his little face twice. The art exam is about to begin, and Yufei has taken a week off from school because she has applied for all three art colleges with acting majors in Kyoto. The teacher in charge of the class looked at her present image and let her go after several unsuccessful persuasions. In the room the feather Fei son is tidying up, the jade tiger is chatting with her one by one in the side. Kyoto on the other side, staring at the computer day and night for almost three months, Ou Yuchen turned his neck twice in his chair, and a smile appeared at the corners of his mouth. In the past three months, he finally earned his first pot of gold. Last month,artificial cherry blossom trees for weddings, he returned the 20 million he borrowed from his uncle. Adhering to the rule of not being greedy while getting better, he has $2.8 billion in his domestic and foreign accounts. Although it is still far from the capital needed for the industrial chain he wants to build, it is enough as an early investment. hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.