자유게시판

Cao San Shao Edition Bad Guy 3 (Bad Guy 3 Bar)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Sandid 작성일 23-02-03 15:56 조회 1,723 댓글 0

본문

Brothers all like you, because you have no scheming, strength is also strong, "said, Xie Wendong's voice is getting smaller and smaller.". His throat seemed to be strangled and he could not speak. A teardrop fell from the corner of his eye, and Wendong turned his head and could not speak any more. It's okay. You're tired, too. It's time to take a break. I'll send you to the paradise island, find you a wife, and let a lot of children around you. I will tell them that your father used to be a hero, an out-and-out hero. "When Xie Wendong spoke, he was a little incoherent.". That's because there's no room for more tears in his eyes. Tears trickled down his cheeks and onto the hospital bed. Men bleed without tears, but not to the sad place. At this time of the grand world Hongmen general alliance eldest brother can no longer help the grievance in the heart, unwilling and uncomfortable all into tears, flow out. With tears in his eyes, Xie Wendong said firmly, "Don't worry, Gesang.". Your unfinished dream, I will finish it for you. No matter where you are in the future, you are our most respectable brother. I will carry your name to every corner of the world,polyfoil tube, my brother. You will always be my brother. With a blink of an eye, Xie Wendong took out the golden knife he carried with him. He stood up slowly and thrust the sharp blade of the golden knife into the palm of his hand. When the blood dripped out, he put away the golden knife. As he spoke, he dripped blood into Gesang's big, calloused hand. Listen to the old man, the soul is hidden in the blood, fate is hidden in the palm of the hand. Now I put my blood on the palm of your hand,cosmetic tube packaging, so that you can attach my soul to your life. From today on, I will not let you go to war again, and you will no longer be the overbearing Gesang. Your life has been given a change, and now you are Xie Wendong. I am you and you are me. A brilliant meteor fell, and there was an ordinary person in the world. However, a myth belonging to Gesang did not end. It will continue with the oral and face-to-face teaching of human life. The real hero is a thousand years old, and in everyone's mind, Gesang is the hero. It was an hour later when I came out of the ward. The tears in Xie Wendong's eyes were replaced by thousands of golden lights, deep and lethal eyes, as if everything in the world could be gathered in his pocket. When Gesang is well, send him to Blissful Island. Remember, you can't tell him about this. You just have to say that this is my arrangement and let him protect the paradise island. Xie Wendong shook his head and said simply. Yes, Brother Dong. The five elements said in chorus. After seeing Li Shuang, pump tube ,custom cosmetic packaging, Xie Wendong rushed to a farm hundreds of kilometers away to see Xiao Ya who was injured and resting. To his satisfaction, Xiao Ya's injury recovered quite quickly. After only a few days, he was able to get out of bed and walk. However, it will take some time to kill the enemy. Seeing Xie Wendong's haggard face, Xiao Ya also felt guilty. She has been blaming herself. The whole thing is because of her, and she should take full responsibility for it. However, Xie Wendong took all the responsibility on himself. He said to Xiao Ya, "Han Fei's seven stars are not simple. Not to mention you, even I fell into the trap of Wen Qu.". It seems that we must be careful and careful when we fight again. After hearing this, Xiao Ya felt warm in her heart. Whether he was comforting himself or not, such words were so important to a woman who was physically and mentally frustrated. Looking at the comely Xie Wendong, Xiao Ya did not come to her senses for a long time. I don't know if I care about Xiao Ya's eyes. Xie Wendong patted her on the soft shoulder and said with concern: 'Take good care of yourself. I have everything.' Having been comforted by Xie Wendong, Xiao Ya exhaled like an orchid, lowered her head and nodded slightly. His three generals have no worries about their lives, which makes Xie Wendong feel a little relieved. He did not delay, directly let the golden eye began to return to Yunlin County, hundreds of kilometers away. Where, he will be ready to prepare for the war in advance and be ready to work. As time goes by, the blazing sun slowly withdraws its power and hides in the sky to reflect a few sunset clouds.
Wind, gradually blowing, the sea breeze mixed with moisture rushed into people's lungs, as if to cool people's internal organs, people feel extremely smooth. This is the most enjoyable time for Taiwan residents. They used to set up a leisure chair on the beach and enjoy the legendary scenery of "a setting sun in the water, half of the river rustling and half of the river red". At two o'clock in the evening, the Green Gang came out, and the prelude to the war was about to begin. (PS: It's the third watch. I have more than ten thousand words today. I'm really a little tired. I still owe you a chapter last night, and I will make it up tomorrow. O (∩ _ ∩) O ~, San Shao kowtow!) [End] PS: The weather is getting cold. Please pay attention to your health. Ha-ha. We don't want to lose a lovely member. Everyone is welcome to actively reply, post, interact, play and spit. [Make a Comeback [End Volume]] Chapter 50 Breaking the Sky (1) About Gesang's illness, Xie Wendong asked the Five Elements to keep it strictly confidential. Gesang quit Jianghu from now on. What kind of touch is this to the morale of the troops. Before the war, the general fell, Xie Wendong did not want to mention, also can not mention. The electronic clock on the mobile phone changes the number, slowly interpreting the depth of the night. That night, the sky was gray. The moon and stars had long hidden in the thick clouds and never appeared. The whole world seems to be in a big black hole. Looking into the distance, only the deepest and most mysterious black can be seen. In order to provide a battlefield for people to start killing the enemy without accidentally injuring their own people. Xie Wendong asked people to pull up several high-power electric lights dozens of meters near the entrance of the hall. The distance between the electric lamp and the ground is about five meters, which is enough to ensure a wide view outside the hall. Green help under nearly five thousand people received the order, came from all directions. Like a huge fire dragon, the rainbow-like motorcade headed for the entrance of Hongmen Hall in Yunlin County with bright headlights. Their purpose is very clear-at all costs, take the hall, catch Xie Wendong. Of course,aluminium laminated tube, Xie Wendong still has more than three thousand fighting brothers. Green help want to catch Xie Wendong, still have to ask them to answer not to agree first, the steel knife in their hand answers not to agree. emptycosmetictubes.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.