자유게시판

Shaolin Magic Pattern Master of the Other World

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Sandid 작성일 23-02-03 15:51 조회 41 댓글 0

본문

"It's no use crying!"! I ask you first, did I win the duel or did you win it? Kong Wen raised his head and asked at the top of his voice. …… You won.. "Will you still allow your men to act recklessly in the future?" "No more connivance!" "What if your men come at random again?" "Teach them a lesson!" I'll let you up later. What will happen to you? "Hit you!" "Hm?"? Then I won't let go! "I'm wrong. Can't I be wrong?"? I'll never dare to hit you again! Victoria's voice was almost crying, feeling the little hot liquid on her feet, and knowing that this time the goal had been achieved, she loosened her legs, straightened her waist on Victoria, and stood up. Sure enough, the next moment, a pair of elastic legs came towards his neck! Yaya, as expected, is the most poisonous woman's heart, but this pair of legs, if the leggings are removed, maybe it's quite comfortable to clip them up! Kong Wen was thinking about the same thing, but she was not slow on her hands. With both hands, she clamped Victoria's legs, which made her legs lose their strength. Then she threw her arms a little harder. The next moment, the little princess of Wufeng Castle flew through the clouds for the second time. Whoo, whoo. You're a bully. I told my dad to go.. Whoo, whoo.. Climbing up from the ground, Victoria was already crying,plastic wheelie bins, reached out to wipe her face, suddenly became a small cat, glanced at the hole grain, covered her face and twisted her sexy little buttocks to run away. This was beyond the expectation of all the people present, so that Victoria had disappeared before everyone could react. The twenty or so members of the wind discipline team wearing red training clothes saw Kong Wen smiling and looked over. One by one, they shivered involuntarily. Then, under the leadership of Murong, the leader,collapsible pallet box, they turned back and rushed out of the backyard. Boss, you are so awesome that even Miss Victoria has been defeated by you! He also made people cry in anger, tut. Awesome, really awesome! The little fat man did not know when to stand beside the hole grain, raised his thumb and said vigorously. Of course, the young master is omnipotent! The little girl stretched out her hands and firmly grasped the right arm of the hole grain, fearing that the hole grain would leave her. But, boss, I guess Miss Victoria will go to complain to Don Quixote, you. Me what? By the way, where is the stable in Wufeng Castle? "What's going on over there?" "I'm going to rob a horse!" "Uh.." Boss, are you ready to go back? Yes, the New Year is coming. Of course I'm going back. What about you? Don't you go back? "I won't go back. Anyway, there's nothing to do when I go back. I'd better take the time to practice hard here. I'm thirteen years old this year, and Wen Ling is about to wake up, mobile garbage bin ,euro plastic pallet, so I still have to take the time!" The little fat man scratched the back of his head and said with a sigh. Well, that's all right. See you after the New Year. Come on, your Sirius formula is not weak. Just do what I tell you on weekdays! Kong Wen nodded, patted the little fat man on the shoulder, and nodded. Boss, take care all the way! "Yes, thank you!" Following the direction pointed out by the little fat man, Kong Wen led the little girl through the corridor, across the front yard, and finally came to the fairly rich stable in Wufeng Castle. As the New Year is approaching, most of the students are ready to go, and the number of horses in the stable is still satisfied, at least dozens of horses. Young master, is it not good for us to take other people's horses like this? Why don't we go to Jinchuan City at the foot of the mountain and find a carriage? The little girl was obviously the first time she had encountered such a situation, so she was very nervous and whispered as she walked.
"It's all right. These people are all rich guys anyway. It doesn't matter if you take a horse with them!" With a careless wave of his hand, Kong Wen's eyes swept through the dozens of horses, and finally settled on a green horse with a blue body, without a stray hair, taller than Kong Wen. That's it! Loosen the little girl's hand, went to the green Cong horse, untied the reins, patted the horse gently on the neck, then smoothly led the horse out of the stable! "Young master.." You Why does this horse listen to you so much? The little girl opened her eyes wide and looked at Kong Wen without blinking as if he had pulled the horse out like an old acquaintance. She looked at Kong Wen with adoration on her face and asked. Hey, hey, secret! Kong Wen's thief smiled, took the little girl's hand smoothly, and led the horse toward the front door of Wufeng Castle. Who did you learn this from? With Master Orlov, of course! Less than five minutes after Kong Wen led the green horse, a fiery red figure rushed angrily into the stable. Although he had changed into a red training suit and his hair was scattered over his shoulders, he could still recognize at a glance that it was Miss Victoria, who had been bullied by Kong Wen in the backyard! "Too bullying, even his father helped him, but also when I am not his daughter, I just left more than half a year, become like this, that bad guy is too hateful, it is too hateful!"! I'm going back to school! Victoria's mouth hissed, her face was a gnashing expression, but her eyes swept the stable, but did not find her BMW at all! "Xiaoqing?"? Where have you been hiding? "Xiaoqing, stop it, come out quickly, I'm so annoyed now!" "Xiaoqing?"? Xiaoqing? Come out quickly. Looking at the dozens of horses in the open stable, only the one missing, Victoria let out a frantic howl: "What the hell stole my horse." ———————————————————————— The third chapter, before and after these chapters will be relaxed, and then will enter the imperial capital. Whew. Ask for tickets,plastic bulk containers, collect! The sixty-ninth chapter of the main text is the mysterious gold-robed man [asking for tickets, collecting]. Updated: June 25, 2009 12:23:57 Words in this Chapter: 2612. cnplasticpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.