자유게시판

Rose stole his heart -- Blue

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 SilvaRocha 작성일 23-02-03 15:39 조회 81 댓글 0

본문

This is the ultimate trick to say. The driver listened to the conversation in front of them, and could not help showing a smile with some aunt's smile. If you are jealous, just say it. Don't be awkward. Is this General Manager Wen who is usually vigorous and resolute? Su Niannian was very supportive and nodded heavily, "OK, my husband." —— The next day, the hot search of Weibo suddenly changed a lot. The reason is that the major marketing accounts are said to have received contributions from the paparazzi, saying that Deng Shiyu sent himself to secretly photograph new actors in order to achieve the purpose of suppressing them. The description has a nose and eyes, and even the recording has been released. Onlookers' chins were broken all over the floor. I didn't expect that Deng Shiyu, who looked very good on weekdays, had such a good character. No matter how much fans don't believe it, they can't wash away what Deng Shiyu did. Although Deng Shiyu's public relations team is trying to suppress it, it can't stop the curiosity of the gossip crowd. Everyone is guessing who this new actor is, who can make Deng Shiyu go to so much trouble. Everyone guessed several people, and Su Niannian found himself on the list. Deng Shiyu wants to punish her? Su Niannian recalled that there was indeed a paparazzi taking pictures of them yesterday, and it wasn't really her. She was a little scared to think about it. If it was true,Prison toilet for sale, it would be really terrible. She had just started her career and was not famous, and someone started to make her. Since Deng Shiyu knew the news, he probably panicked and hurried out to send a micro-blog. -- @ Deng Shiyu: "I don't know where those non-existent things come from, but a straight body is not afraid of a slanting shadow. I will not let go of those who slander me. As for your so-called tipster, I have sent my lawyer to relax the lawyer's letter, hoping to get a fair and just result." The comments below are wonderful. "Is it necessary to explain that the hammer is so hard?" "I heard that the new actor is Su Niannian,Stainless Steel Squatting Pan, before the circle of news Deng Shiyu also specially bribed the marketing number to black her, but later I do not know why it was suppressed." "Tut, it's really ugly people who are getting older and older, and they are beginning to be jealous of new people." It has to be said that many people in the industry who have worked with Deng Shiyu before have said that she has a bad temper. She is particularly difficult to get along with, and she likes to suppress the stars who work together who are younger than her, for fear that others will be better than her. ——“……” ——“……” All of a sudden, the wall fell and everyone pushed it. Although Deng Shiyu refused to admit it anyway, most people could see that only a small number of fans were still struggling to hold on. Su Niannian did not take this matter too seriously and continued to report to the crew every day. She opened a private message on Weibo and saw that some brokerage companies came to her to talk about cooperation, probably because she had a big wave recently, and some companies saw that she did not have a brokerage company, so they wanted to test it. She shrugged her shoulders. She was not ready to find a company. After all, stainless steel squatting pan ,Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl, the most important thing was to finish the film first. Qu Manyin also knew that Su Niannian had started making movies and called in person. When Su Niannian received the call, she was chatting with the makeup sister of the crew. When she saw the phone coming, she hurried to one side and picked up Qu Manyin's phone. Man Yin. Qu Manyin first screamed excitedly, "Nian Nian, you are too powerful." Su Niannian felt a little embarrassed and touched the tip of his nose. "No." "Now you must be more famous in our major, but you are the first person in our major who has not graduated to play the female number two, and the matching line-ups is so powerful." Su Niannian sighed softly, "That's right, but I'm really under a lot of pressure in my heart, afraid of losing face to others." "People..?" Qu Manyin thought for a moment and said, "is it a big boss?" Su Niannian admitted that he was magnanimous. "Yes.".
” Qu Manyin instantly ate a mouthful of dog food and said enviously, "The big boss spoils you too much. He treats you so well. Is my super sexy birthday gift effective?" Speaking of this, Su Niannian couldn't help a black line. Don't mention it. Think of the scene at that time, Su Niannian has some awkward scalp tingling. What's the matter? "Nothing." Su Niannian would not have told Qu Manyin such a shameful thing, otherwise she would have received a wave of ridicule and attack. Qu Man Yin: "The people in our dormitory have agreed that you are so powerful now that you must invite us to dinner and drink when school starts." Su Niannian nodded and replied, "Don't worry, I will." Su Niannian returned to the set again after the phone call, and suddenly saw Su Chang looking at her with a meaningful face on his chair. Su Niannian:.. What are you doing? Su Chang calmly took a sip of the orange juice in his hand and pretended to be serious: "I saw that you were on the hot search two days ago. On the surface, you looked ordinary, but I didn't expect that the background was quite powerful." Su Nian Nian was angry to laugh, not the hair of the ear, "yes, you just know, do you know what my background?" “…… What "I have five business tycoons behind me to pave the way for me at the same time, ten rich second generation to spend money for me to buy hot search, and countless men kneel under my pomegranate skirt, just to give me resources, do you think I am good?" Su Chang was speechless for a moment, "so powerful?" Su Nian gave him a white look. "Believe it or not, it's up to you." Su Chang: ".." If he believes it, it proves that his IQ is really not up to standard. With a wave of his hand, he gave up and said, "OK, I'm joking with you. I'm really angry. How can I be like Du Yan?" At the mention of Du Yan, Su Niannian glanced around and asked,Time Delay Tap, "Why hasn't she come yet?" Referring to this, Su Chang suddenly blinked at her with some ambiguity, "Do you know what her style of strength is?" Su Niannian: "What style?" "Go to bed late and get up late." "Why?" 。 cnkexin.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.